Ethical Zinc caters to the growing demands of people shifting away from chemical sunscreens to seek a natural zinc oxide based sunscreen.
Created by 3 passionate founders - we first became involved in the manufacturing of specialty zinc oxide through a substantial shareholding in an Australian company that invented the original process for clear-on-skin zinc oxide as we know it today.
Ethical Zinc's natural clear zinc sunscreen leverages over 20 years of research and development from our technology partners.
We are striving to share the many benefits offered by zinc oxide as a UV protector compared to the numerous chemicals found in common sunscreens.
Some other great things about us
- Australian made & owned
- Certified natural zinc oxide active ingredient
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Reef & ocean safe
- Made using 100% solar power
- Certified cruelty free by PETA
- Up to 4 hour water resistant
- SPF 50+ Very High Broad Spectrum protection
- Complies with Australian Standard AS/NZS 2604:2012
- Our products are registered with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG / TGA), Pharmacode New Zealand. and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).